Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, octobre 13, 2004

    new layout !! =D

    Currently Listening To : Usher - Yeah ~

    Time : 12.20 pm


    new layout !! for the top only .. haHa ~ realised my blog is lag to da extreme .. so .. cut down on the no. of pictures i had .. =D was supposed to update my profile column as well .. but tad will take years .. so .. some day later , den .. =) comments comments needed !! how`s da picture of my darlings ..? lol .. i did tad for quite sm tym already .. so no christopher !! nvMz .. i lazy to edit anyway .. =P and myself da pictures !! lol .. like i zi lian litat .. XP laLala ~ nth much le .. so man yi with my blog .. =D hmMm .. go off le ..


    huixian.barlulu : thanks guys .. u 2 made mie felt wanted .. =') love ya ..

    Aucun commentaire: