Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, octobre 13, 2004

    Suckers

    Currently Listening To : nth

    Time : 6.15 pm


    okie .. im fed up now .. my maid actually went to use my handphone plan to buy a new fone for herself .. bytch !! tads my no. !! fark u lahh .. how can use other peep hp plan to upgrade ? wad abt mie ?! tads MINE , for godness sake !! and at least ask for permission !! sucker .. when i heard that .. i rreli felt like pushing her face into tad frying pan with oil .. i am so angry now .. wahLao .. i wan to change fone one lehh !! cBk .. just tingin abt it now im rreli boiling all over .. and my mother actually allow her to use my line .. bytches .. bytches .. BYTCHES !!! bth .. i`ve gt no mood to blog anymore .. suckers this is great .. i have to wait 2 more farking years to change my blardy fone .. hah ~


    Aucun commentaire: