Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, novembre 01, 2004

    boring Monday
    Currently Listening To : Ashlee Simpson - Love Mie For Mie

    Thinking Of : hmmm .. x)
    Time : 9.00 pm


    freaky monday . went sch with baRlulu ! so early can ! >= but i was so so so early for once . ahaha ~ shall be going to sch everyday for this week with baRlulu . x)

    gap was fine , i guess . ha0 peng y0u wasnt here ! =.= went Kallang Mac with *deep breath* koonann / pheng , szekeng , kokhong , weiZhen , gibson , junKai , emmersOn , siahMong .. i ting that`s abt it . i forgot , u see . =x went for engLish remedial for fun . >.<" i`ve nth better to do ah . haha ~

    went home with szekeNg koonaNn weizHen . rain so heavy !! =\ was drench when we reach the bus-st0p okae . n0w i`ve so many tweety`s self-obsessed pictures in my phone as he used it to see how "shuai" he is . eEeek ~ =x *opps

    had afternoon nap . x) nth happened , exactly , will be setting up a webbie of my own !! XD but must wait . bwaHaha ~ it will be up pretty soon . =)

    im going to Qiao Jia Li concert already ! my mother agreed to pay $100 as long as i help her back up her files . $30 ..? no problem . i always have my good o` daddy . =PpPp j`r !! here i come , darling !

    omg . is this what i should be feeling ? why is it u ?

    Aucun commentaire: