Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, avril 08, 2006

    17th BIRTHDAY WISH

    Time : 1.02 am

    UPDATED: 15/04/2006

    WARNING: DO NOT EXIT THIS WINDOW UPON READING THIS MESSAGE.
    IT MAY CORRUPT YOUR COMPUTER!

    Be hold!!

    3RD MAY'S GONNA BE MY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY!!


    *cheers*


    And so, to help you guys out, as usual..

    This are all the stuff that i don't mind getting! :D

    *updated*

    YINGTING necklace

    Gosh! I've been wanting that for so long! :( You know, the one you can customise at Bits and Pieces (Wisma, beside Giordano) for like, $85? I want I want!


    Jackets

    I like this Adidas one from Adidas! (Gosh, I'm not typing sense) It's is paisley pink and blue. Seriously, I don't mind either. ;)


    Bags

    Gosh! My colleague bought this Puma limited edition bag from Leftfoot and IT'S DAMN GORGROUS! I got Lecia to went to the Far East outlet to look for me, and no more liao! :( Maybe you guys can get some help from Koonpheng hor.. Heehee. It's big, black/white, and it looks kinda like Amelia's black Fred Perry bag.
    (I LOVE KOONANN AND KOONPHENG FOR THIS! And all the while we're talking about the wrong bag. :( )

    Chocolate fountain

    I read in a magazine you can DIY and have a chocolate fondue party at home! I want that set!! It's like, chocolate will be swooshing out and you just hold out marshmallows and stuff on a stewer and the chocolate will flow over your marshmallows. YES! Just like the chocolate buffet. I want! Then we can all potluck at my house and sin. =D I'll provide the chocolate and fountain, if you'll buy it for me first! Heehee.


    Lingerine

    The new Triumph one! ;) Mmmm.. The what soft like dunno what one. The advertisment has this model with the lingerine on, obviously, playing with a cat!


    NewUrbanMale Oscars Bag

    The gold, with pink and white one! GOSH! SO NICEE!!

    (Actually, you can get me anything from NUM. Sales assistants there will make great gifts!)


    Bracelets and anklets

    I want crystals! Heeheehee. No necklaces please! I hate necklaces. They irritates me and make me wanna scratch my neck.


    Levi's jeans

    The Ladies' style one!! It has pink Swanroski (forgot the spelling) crystal sewed or ironed-on at the back pockets. Very nice! W25 L32.


    Shopping Vouchers

    I seriously don't mind that! Please don't gimme OG those type one hor!


    Shoes

    Any shoes! I won't run away from you, but I'll love you more! Heeheehee. x:odus, Charles and Kieth, Novo, Haivanas, URS, ANYTHING! The size is 37 or preferably size 5 and 1/2.


    Chocolates

    Buy me a chocolate hamper!


    Cake

    For my birthdays, I don't actually get cakes ever since I was 6 years old or something. That's kinda sad. :(

    So.. Make me happy and gets me Swensens' ice-cream cake!

    Jiayang knows which one I'm talking about. Hahaha!


    Clothes

    Tops, Bottoms.. Anything! But you must know me well enough to get this ya. :)



    *the lists goes on*


    I'll add on as long as I got my mind more straighten out!


    There's plentiful of gift ideas you people can think of to pamper me.

    I'll be back with more wishes!


    3rd May ah!!

    Aucun commentaire: