Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 18, 2006

    Black Lights

    Time : 12.56 am

    Gosh, IT SUCKED!

    Dont watch if you hadn't.

    Well, I actually wanted ice Age but someone said it wasn't worth the money and neither was Black lights, anyway.

    It has 3 movies and all of them are about water.

    The stores will stop and *flash* OOOH! Another story.

    Doesn't has very scary parts also.

    I don't think I screamed loud enough.

    1 thumbs-up! (plus it's wayyy too cold)



    I shopped with Lecia today! :)

    I don't think I bought alot. It's just small small stuff.

    I am so sad the PUMA bag I wanted isn't available anymore. I HATE LEFTFOOT! You think they'll have more Limited Edition bags.. :(

    (Koonann/pheng, I went to look at the bag liao! It doesn't look like the one I wanted at all . :( But if you 2 wanna buy it for my birthday, I surely don't mind. Gold please!) .

    Heehee. Many new earrings!

    Down to Queensway tomorrow for my new shoes! =B

    And then to Ikea for meatballs! Heehee. Amelia, jealous? =P

    Aucun commentaire: