Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, avril 10, 2006

    "Forever like that one"

    Time : 2.55 pm

    I hate people who makes empty promises.

    Some people can say blah blah blah and make it seemed so promising, but yet they do something else or nothing, hurting people around.


    Only action but no words.

    But yet, those hurted will continue to give them chances, because they believed that, Hey, he may get better after some time.

    But of course, that's just crap, rubbish, nonsense, (insert any crappy words here).


    *


    Enough is enough.

    I don't want to take these craps anymore.

    I think the people around me (Cheechai, for example) has too much of a hearing from me already, and I think I shouldn't let them suffer, just because I'm unhappy!


    It's time to be independent (although I think I already am, but there's always room for improvement).


    I don't want anyone to accompany me home after work.

    I've already been doing this so well that it's no longer of any importance. Thinking of it just makes me sad, so I should snap out of it. It's not happening before, now and I don't think in the future as well. So let's just forget it. Going home alone gives me some quality ME time.


    I don't want to depend on just someone to go out with me on my offdays.

    I slept the whole day away during my last offday. And this offday? As soon as I got disappointed, I gathered my girls together and we're going out later!


    I shall go out and make new friends.

    I need more friends, so that I've more options when I needed company. :) Not that, my friends now are not enough lah! They are a wonderful group of people!!



    Now this is much better. :)

    I shall hit the salon now. Blog later!

    Aucun commentaire: