Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 25, 2006

    =(

    Time : 8.41 pm

    Argh! I'd blogged yesterday but Blogger was screwed! Nonetheless, there's nothing important that you've missed anyway.


    Oh yes, I'M SICK! =(

    I'm down with everything linked to the common Flu. Argh. I feel like shit.


    School had been pretty slack, 'cause lessons get cancelled and everything. ;) (SHUDDUP if you hadn't start school!)


    I am pretty amazed by Friendster now. Sometimes, when you least expected, the profile of whom-you-are-looking-for is there! Woot. It makes everything 'tad much easier.


    I was having lunch with Jiayang when my OM (operating Manager) called me to discussed about my schdule. I must be stupid to allow her to add more days to my May roster.

    DRATS!!

    I don't wanna work anymore. :(

    I'm a sucker when it comes to rejecting offers, even though I know it won't do me any good. &*()^$@%!


    Off I go to mourn my sorrow..


    See ya!

    Aucun commentaire: