Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, avril 30, 2006

    Wishlist, once again

    Okay. So I accidentally hit CTRL+all and Backspace, so EVERYTHING'S GONE. (I updated it)

    But like what Zhiyang said, it's good because that means all my wishes will come true as you delete each wishes after they're fulfiled! So, yay! You guys are going to make it happen! :)


    I'll try to put everything back together again, so, don't be too happy yet. Haha.


  • YINGTING necklace (I still want it so badly! It's like some identity, but I know it's too late for you to order now and recieve it in time on my birthday. But hey, who am I to complain for a lovely belated present?)
  • Adidas paisley blue/pink jacket in size.. 42/44 (can't remember)
  • Puma soccer (Now that I've mentioned it, what's going on with all this countries? It's World Cup or what?!) jackets. I like dutschland (can't spell for God's sake) and I'm not telling you why! =P
  • Fred Perry bag (If you can't win them, JOIN THEM!) Army green or brown, perhaps?
  • Flesh Imp bag (It's a New Arrival and it's a beauty! It' something like the green Nike bag I owned and it's in brown.)
  • Chocolate fondue fountain (That is, if you're jealous of my weight and figure and you want me fat badly.)
  • Lingerine (The Triumph one ;))
  • Assessories (This is the catogory I can never say no to)
  • More tees for school please? (S's the size) (Hint: Hula & Co., Outfitter girls, Flash & Splash, Flesh Imp, Abercrombie & Fitch, Topshop, Zara, Skinnie, NUM, Queen's Couture...)
  • Pump shoes (I kinda liked this flat ones from shoes in Far East. I adore shoes!) Size 37/ size 6!
  • Slippers (Haivainas, perhaps?)
  • NewUrbanMale party tank top (The one with the countries? :D) Something like this: Don't be stupid and get me the correct size. :D (Psst! I kinda like Otaly (blue) and Singapore (red)
  • Chocolate icecream cake with 17 (no more, no less! And no replacement of 1 big candle to represent 10small ones!!) candles ready for me to blow!
  • And that's all! Well, that pretty much summarized almost everything I want. I cannot really remember all that I want, 'cause it's impossible. Haha.

    Make my birthday a good one, will you? :)

    Aucun commentaire: