Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, avril 16, 2006

    Bored.

    Time : 12.12 am

    Boy, am I glad that tomorrow's gonna be my so-called last day of heavy working already!

    (When school starts, I'll just work on weekends and public holidays.)

    Working is a drag, seriously. I lost contact with a number of friends and I seriously don't have time to shop and just laze around! :(

    Money is the only thing that motivates me every morning to wake up now.

    Plus, I'm always alone!

    There's simply soooo much to complain.




    Someone told me that whenever I am unhappy (with him), I'll blog stupid things.

    Well, yeah.



    To YOU: Hey mister, when will you be willing to meet your girlfriend again? Seriously, you meet your friends more often than me. I'm going to get upset (again) tonight right? I hate the hiatus between the days we meet. It makes up 3/4 of all the days we've been!
















    I think there's a maths pattern going on here.

    And I'm going to figure it out, because it sucks to keep on waiting and hoping.







    If I've lived on the hopes, I'd died for more than a 100 times.















    I HOPE THIS IS SUBTLE ENOUGH.

    Aucun commentaire: