Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, avril 23, 2006

    Everyone OEI!

    Time : 1.05 am

    Every moment, I feel like OEI-ing everyone I saw.

    Whenever I'm stoning, I feel like singing "GO, TEMASEK GO!"

    And whenever it's very noisy, I feel like chanting "EngineEngineering) will win the war.. Engine will win the war.."


    Gosh. I'm going crazy with the TP cheers.

    *****

    I had some major random thoughts while working. Hey, with school and everything.. Just how much will my mudane life change?

    Meeting new friends, having new classmates, spending more time with Engine-people. Well, and just a glance at our timetables, I know just how little the time will be of me spending with my secondary school friends.

    And relationship-wise, I just don't know? Sometimes, I feel like I'm just not trying hard enough to make up for all the whats-not.

    AND MONEY! Urgh... Talk about going major wardrobe makeover! I need just alot more tees, shirts, jeans, shorts, pants, bags, jackets, accessories and everything else!! The fact that my pay will be pretty much delayed doesn't help AT ALL too.

    Today, while stoning at work (Yeah, am still working) , I kept fansinating about something. Gosh! I'm sick. Get a grip, Yingting!!

    In school, everyone will be studying at different times, which indicates that we will not be together often. It's just so different, compared to secondary school. In sec. school, everyone attends school at the same time, ends periods at the same time, go toilet together, end school together, go home together..

    Now.. We're just suckers who will be alone, for much of the first few weeks.

    Everything's just different. Even commonly-used words in secondary schools has been changed to make it more class. Teachers become lecturers. Classrooms become lecture theatres. Form teachers become care person. Secondary becomes thesiery, however you spell it. And blah blah blah..





    I think I'm just blabbering. I don't think I make any sense. Hahaha.

    *****

    Once again, it's time to change my profile:

    Low Ying Ting
    Age 17
    In a relationship
    Temasek poly, Engineering, Info-communications (IFC)

    Yeah! :)

    Hey, did I mention I am the treasurer of my class? =P Teehee!


    GO, TEMASEK GO!

    Aucun commentaire: