Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, avril 26, 2006

    Zzz..

    Time : 11.08 pm

    Woah. For the first time, in these few days, I am able to stay online for more than 1hour. *gasps* Talk about setting a record!

    Okay, enough with sarcasm.


    I finally had lunch with Amelia and Lecia! From what I heard, Lecia, Huixian and I are all wearing the same shirt (Giordano bloak Ladies' polo tee)! Hahaha! Sucha coincidence.


    Lecia had a very long break towards her next lesson, so we went off to TM to pass time, while Amelia continues with her lectures and all.

    Seriously, TM's becoming our hangout! While we were there, it's so hard to not bump into anyone we know, AND considering the fact that we've only been in school for 3days? Woah. We're popular.

    Okay. I'm just joking about the last part.

    And also, I'm always popping into Koonann's shop and I simply can't leave without touching the Puma bags display.

    -.-

    Hint hint: I like all of the 3 big Puma bags on display. Buy for me leh.. Heehee. Any one of them will do! :D


    Oh yeah. Kids! Do you hate maths? Do you think that Maths like shit?

    AVOID MATHS IN POLY!!

    Take Design or IT.

    GRRR! I can't believe I'm continuing Maths. :(


    Jared's back in Singapore and everything and boy, is he spending lots of time! Yeah. I'm trying very hard to understand and be reasonable that this guy's gonna be back only for 2 weeks or so, but still...


    Urgh. Never mind.





    Whee! Next Wednesday!!

    Aucun commentaire: