Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, janvier 28, 2007

    Blah

    I went for a wedding dinner with Mummy on Saturday! I don't really know how I am related to the newlyweds lah, but congrats anyway..

    Camwhore-d on the way to Grand Hyatt!





    Would've blogged about Friday IF ONLY my camera's at home now. Sigh. Another day then!

    I am so glad I'm almost done with my CNY shopping! (Just one more pair of bottom and perhaps a pair of shoes to go!)

    You know what? I am able to fit into my old jeans size after say, I dunno how long.. Yay-ness! And the thing is I don't need a team of sumos to help me with it. :D :D :D

    I feel like just typing and typing, but there's nothing much to type? Boo. Mundane, mundane life I have...

    Aucun commentaire: