Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, janvier 15, 2007

    Urghhhh

    Yesterday I went to my nephew's [Yeah.. I have this foster brother who is happily married with 3 kids. We lost contact for say, a good 5 years? Long story lah, you don't want to listen] 1st birthday celebration!

    This baby's head big sia. Hahaha. And not to mention, damn heavy for a 1 year old.

    The party was at Downtown East and I pestered my parents to go to Ben and Jerry's.

    And then I had Zarius' first birthday cake, which is of Swensen's ice-cream cake!

    And then I had this bowl of fruit jelly desserts, and I accidentally ate this stupid piece of pineapple.

    AND THEN, I had my menses at the same time, without realising, still happily envouring on my ice-creams.

    WAHSEH.

    I could just die last night.

    I wouldn've skipped school without hesitation today, but we had PSPS presentation.. So... being the noble me that I am..

    And Amelia has been the sweetie and came by my class to pass me her cramps medicine (I'm immuned to pink panadols). :D

    It kills the pain! But my wherever-the-blood-is-coming-from has this very suan feeling.

    After lunch with dear Huixian (BLECH! BLOT BLOT BLOT), I went to the doctor's with Mummy. :) Took gastric pills, painkillers for future use, and a MC. Heh.


    I hate hate hate being a girl sometimes. Why can't I be one of the lucky girls who can't feel any discomfort during their periods. :(

    Can someone please make me die when I'm having my menses, and then wake me up when it's over..


    Now, where did I leave my bag of Van Houten chocolates..

    Aucun commentaire: