Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, janvier 11, 2007

    Jaded

    I went out with Stefanie today!

    We shopped around town and we bought identical tops and necklaces. :D So sweet.. Hahaha..

    Then again, I AM SO BROKE.

    SIGH.

    The story of a shopaholic.

    And pay day isn't until Monday. =\


    Why is it STILL raining?

    Must be that Korean RAIN's fault right.. GO HOME LAH.

    You know what? I wanna sleep now. :D


    CNY shopping list
    - Gap/Levi's jeans please!
    - shoes shoes shoes
    - a handbag
    - a pair of pinstripe shorts
    - tops tops tops
    - MAC lippy

    I dislike my OOP teacher soooooooooo much. By any chance, do you guys know when will the survey on teachers event take place? I'm thinking of writing a compo..

    Aucun commentaire: