Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, janvier 23, 2007

    Monday!

    22/07/2007 is supposingly the most depressed day of the year, according to this url Stefanie gave me.

    Hmmm... No comments! If you've just faced this horrible day with rude customers, fierce bosses, nasty fall, lousy weather.. YOU KNOW WHAT TO BLAME NOW!

    :D :D :D

    School was a bore today and the Networking Fundamentals quiz wasn't as bad as I thought, I guess.. I went to meet Stefanie after school, who was still at KOVAN MRT STATION when I was already at Heeren. [Stef, I will remind you of this incident again :D]

    We slacked around and we waited for Huixian's arrival!

    We had dinner and Huixian and I each bought a top from Forever21 and Future State (notice that they are all of "f"s)! Huixian bought the same F21 shirt that I bought previously and we're going to wear together for CNY! Heehee.

    Anyway, we bumped into Koonpheng on the bus, while going home.. and Huixian, Koonpheng and I went to 121 to drinky-drinky.

    Nice Koonpheng sent me home! Hahahaha!

    Okay. And I am so tired now. Good night champs!

    Aucun commentaire: