Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, janvier 20, 2007

    It's been a while..

    .. since I've blogged properly with said photos and with gusto.

    I guess I died a bit with all the school, going-outs and events going on!

    The summary of my week:

    Monday - spent the day sleeping my cramps away
    Tuesday - went shopping with Huixian and Lecia and Fangning helped us get staff discount from TOPSHOP :)
    Wednesday - went out with Koonann
    Thursday - work.....

    And Friday (which is today, stupid), Stefanie and Joyce came over to TP for our cosy Open House! Will talk more about it with pictures in a little while (or maybe when I felt like it)!

    Gosh, TPOH really made me love TP more! I really can't wait for the girls to join the happy big TP family. :D Suddenly.. All the kuku times spent during orientation came gushing back to my head.

    It's really nice to be part of TP, man.. And with the girls around, it makes it perfect! You know how other polys can be soooo big such that people from different schools don't mix around? You don't get this kinda problem in TP, because.. ultimately.. you need to pass by one school and another for lunch and to go home!

    In other words, TP rocks lah! Don't think so much and there's definitely a course for you when you do well, and there's definitely Engineering when you do badly!!

    SO COME TP OKAY!


    3 weeks into Term 4 and I should start finishing up the projects (with deadlines so near) and urghh.. Quizzes!

    Sian. Time really flies without your realising.

    And hor.. Half of my pay is gone???? WHAT HAPPENED SIA!!!

    Aucun commentaire: