Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, janvier 06, 2007

    Lecia' birthday celebration

    Gosh! I just worked this evening and I'm dead beat. :( But I suppose I have to do some blogging, before I complain of the blog being dead..

    I'll start with today since Photobucket is uploading the photos from Friday..

    Today morning, I recieved a call from a very panicky Huixian and after a while, she and Amelia rushed down for Huixian to change a new set of bottom because of youknowwhat. Hahaha.

    I went for work and I felt so stressed! :( It's just that I've worked for at least 6 times and counting already, and they started to add cashiering into my workload.. And I, being not familar with the system.. Keep clicking on cash instead of Visa, when doing credit payments.. and it's so ARGH!!

    And there always seemed to be no one to answer the forever-ringing phone and when I answer it.. I cannot find whatever the other party's trying to check, and you all know xxx's staff are famous for being bitches, especially towards teenagers and noob staff. :(

    I feel so lousy. :( :( :(







    Just in case you start thinking that I am like, this total bimbo.. Here are some of my termtests' results:


    Dum dee dee dum~ I is smarter is school. :D


    *24 minutes later*

    I'VE TRIED. But none of the browsers (Opera, Mozilla, IE) will cooperate with Photobucket, so...

    Good night gorgeous!

    1 commentaire:

    Anonyme a dit…

    The miracle is in your mouth. :) Drop by Suntec Tower 4 Level 3 at 630pm on a Thursday. :)

    Meantime, its great that you are trying new things on your blog.

    We've listed you at Harro.com. Please support us.

    Cheers!