Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, janvier 25, 2007

    Dum dee dee dum

    A post with photos!! Finally!

    Rainbow-y me with formal Amelia on Wednesday! :)

    Today, I was supposed to have this OOP (java subject) labtest and Shuyi and I got kicked outta lab for wearing slippers.

    Well, let me tell you a story about TP's rules! Students are only allowed to wear covered shoes into labs! Say, science lab, cooking lab, eletronic lab, even computer lab! WHY, you ask!

    Well, my dear readers.. The school is.. *cues drum rolls* afraid that our toes may get electrocuted, cooked or whatever! *cues all readers to gasp*

    My teacher is a damn smart dude..

    And he confidently told us, trying to make us think that he's this super nice guy, that,"No slippers are allowed! However, I will allow sandals.. As long as your shoe has straps, I'll allow it!!"

    I couldn't stop giggling when I head that line.

    My classmate who was having a Brazilian Prita or something from NUM was allowed to proceed with the labtest, whereas me (in Havainas) and Shuyi (in Charles and Kieth) was asked to leave the lab.

    Erm.. Please tell me what are those things in between my toes if they are not STRAPS! Enlighten me, PLEASE!!!

    Anyway, WHATEVER.

    Shuyi and I went to have breakfast!


    We got bored and we proceeded to Cable TV in the library and our TV was spoilt! BOO! :(

    After school, I went for a trim.. and my fringe so short!!! :(

    Hahaha. Nose-less!

    I bought a new wallet with the money Mummy gave me for my CNY shoes. OOPS!

    The dumb Stefanie was craving from SOURPOWER sweets and we couldn't find it at any 7-11 along Orchard road, Cold Storage and the other supermarkets!

    After finding Koonpheng at his workplace.. Stefanie casually commented that the bookshop beside Royal Sporting House may just have the sweets.. I was laughing at her until she "OMG!"ed and found the sweets.

    -.-


    We also went to Cold Storage to play with food!



    I dunno why there's a photo of my legs.. But heck, they look good. :D

    OUT! Off to IMH tomorrow with the Psychology gang. I'm hoping that photography is allowed! :D

    Aucun commentaire: