Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, janvier 09, 2007

    Lecia' birthday celebration II

    FINALLY!

    Some random photos before we get to the point, anyway..

    A cute bob head and a stupid mushroom head :D

    Psychology gang; while waiting for the presentations to end. :)

    LAST FRIDAY - LECIA'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

    JOYCIE!

    Me and Amelia on the cab towards Bugis!

    After voting, we decided to dine at the place Xiaxue advertised.. Indulgez!

    A really cozy place! Xiaxue's advertisment must have really done wonders, cause the whole place was fully booked and we girls are just lucky to get a table because we were early (because we are very hungry bitches)!



    Getting drunk on their water. Hahaha.

    First thing first.. THE FOOD!

    Anyway, I shall be the food critic here! :D :D :D

    Cheese Fondue was served first!

    The cheese is nice!!!! It comes with a hint of.. erm, wine or something alcoholic. I'm not a fan of the bread though.. seems abit expired or something.

    Breaded fried mushroom with garlic mayo!

    My personal favourite!! Got alot of juice come out when you slice the mushroom! WHOLESOME GOODNESS!

    Deed-fried camembert cheese with berry compote

    Erm.. I don't like this! Too much cheese!!

    Poor Joyce was sitting at a corner staring at us eat.. 'cause all the side dishes contains CHEESE. Hahaha!

    The cheese fondue was polished up within seconds minutes!

    Lecia's Milk pasta carbonara

    The presentation's really cute with that egg yolk there. Haha. The sauce's nice too!

    But I supposed it'll get kinda boring when you've halfway done with it..

    Amelia's Linguini mariana

    It's pretty much like Pasta Mania... But the oysters are SUPER FRESH. I got to eat one, by the way. Heeheehee. The prawns are good too!

    Joyce's Honey orange baked chicken

    The gravy has this sweet tingly orange-ly taste (I hate orangeeee).. Kinda cool! Anyway, the mash potato is GOOD.

    My Stuffed portobello

    MUSHROOM! :) It's this huge mushroom, bigger than my fist, stuffed with minced chicken/pork.. I like!

    But it gets abit salty after a while. =x

    Stefanie and Huixian's Butterfish steak

    The fish is GOOD. :) But I don't taste any butter leh. Is it some kinda joke?

    DESSERTS TIME!

    Chocolate mousse

    VERY NICE! Super sinfully, chocolatey good!

    Lemon Souffle (Joyce not included)

    We were all expecting some sorbet lemony thing, so we got kinda disappointed because it's like.. lemon cream!

    Sibei sour, I tell you.

    In Bugis' toilet..

    I tell you, I am super pissed with Capitamall/Bugis Junction Management! I mean, come on lah.. You know your toilets are like, the hotspots of the whole shopping centre.. And you're closing a good 3/4/5 number of toilets AT THE SAME TIME?!

    Stupid ah!! Now must queue up even longer, you know!

    Anyway, we took neoprints! :)




    Papers <3 shoes!
    Our cards for our dear 18 years old girl! :D






    Yay! I <3 PAPERS!



    Papers <3 Sony Ericsson too!

    *

    Apologies for making this so super slip short.. But I AM TIRED, dude!

    Have a lovely Tuesday.. and head down to Indulgez! :) I think you'll need to RSVP, anyway.. So call the operator and ask for the number.

    OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: