Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, février 05, 2007

    Paiseh!

    I'm sorry, my dear friends! This photos are DAMN belated! They come from since last last Friday, can you believe it?

    Woah. I don't know what's wrong with the previously-very-attached-to-the-blog YT. Hahaha.

    Anyway, the following weeks will be damn hectic for me and everyone else in school, I suppose. With all the presentations, deadlines and exams. Dang!

    How I wish I'm enjoying my holidays now. :(

    CNY is around the corner! Anyway, my father is damn amused by the acronym: CNY. -.- Are you people done with your CNY shopping? I've done mine earlier, and because the girls hadn't.. I've been accompanying them around town and I ended up with more and more clothes. >.<

    ALMOST 18 YEARS OLD GIRL LOOKING FOR A V DAY DATE!
    IF YOU'RE TALL, HANDSOME AND RICH, EMAIL ME!


    O levels results will be released this Friday. Woah! Time really flies man. And I wish you folks out there all the best and take it easy! :D Getting all nervous and scared won't make any change to the results and heck, it just make you feel worse! So go to your convenient mama shop and buy lots of chocolates! Hahaha.

    Enjoy the photos! :)

















    Aucun commentaire: