Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, février 09, 2007

    Web Application - Just one more milestone :)


    We girls are finally done with our Web Application project! In total, we're redid (I almost said redone and oh? it just appeared that this is REALLY a word. Woah.) the wrong website for freaking 3 major times, and not to include all the times when something go wrong, I'll definitely say," Redo loh."!

    The few of us nearly had nervous breakdown the past few weeks lah. We were so incompetent back then!

    It's finally done, with my search function and payment portion working. (T.T)

    YAY, ADORNAR! :) I wonder if it's possible to post up my website here and if it's possible, I'll even give you my account (I is very rich in TP$ one ok.) to let you buy clothes. LOL.

    Oh, muacks to Wendrey, Huat Lee and Herman for helping us out man!

    Just the presentation (formal. Urgh) left tomorrow! Be prepared for photos. :)

    *

    O levels results tomorrow, though it doesn't really concern me.. I'M NERVOUS! Guys, you know how much I care for you and I'll appreciate if you let me know how you fared. Heehee.

    P.S.: Junkai, if you're reading this.. Can I have your account details again to transfer you the birthdays fund 'cause the message went missing, and stop asking Gibson to ask me to pay whenever I see him in school can. :(

    Aucun commentaire: