Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, février 26, 2007

    :(

    Today's Networking Fundamentals paper was URGHHHHH to the max.

    I don't wanna talk about it already and I'm mentally prepared to go back to school for the damn supp paper in weeks to come.

    I've developed what seems-to-me mosquito bites all over me lah. Damn it. Someone please reassure me that these are truly mosquito bites again, because they look otherwise.

    ONE MORE ONE MORE ONE MORE!


    Anyway, I was just about to get started with my studies.. when my laptop starts to urge and tempt me to use it. Damn thing. :(

    Totally random, but I'm hungryyy. Sigh. Back to Telecommunication and Systems!!

    By the way, my father, maid and I had all caught the cold bug and my mother's the last one standing. Hahaha.

    Aucun commentaire: