Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, février 10, 2007

    Random Thoughts #13

    OMG, I am so bloody bored that I seriously have NOTHING to do. Lecia and Huijoo is in the kitchen baking whereas I stuck in my mum's stuffy office (not to mention the paint stench from the paint job of one of the employees) with my lappy and Lecia's PSP.

    I'm addicted to this music game! Hahaha. I also want a PSP now! Anyone selling cheap? ;) I'm thinking of the white one! Heehee. Let me know okay!


    Wednesday is the dreadful day! :( I am pretty sure TP will be setting up booths all over the school, with cupids selling roses, chocolates and cutesy stuff. Maybe I should go buy a rose for myself. Hahaha. I love ME.

    And I'll be ending school at around 5pm lah. Spoiler. And hor and hor, in school sure got alot girls haolian that they got big big bouquets of flowers one. Tmd. I am a jealous bitch now.


    yay! I'll go help with the baking now. Ciao!

    Aucun commentaire: