Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, février 25, 2007

    *sniff cough sniff*

    Daddy just put this burning thing in my room to kill those mosquitoes who have been having a feast out of my misery. And the only way, as he said, to really kill the mosquitoes is the close the windows and door and let this burning thing give out smoke to suffocate the damn mosquitoes.

    But I'm having my Networking Fundamentals exam tomorrow! I can't afford to leave my room and let my room before smoky without studying!








    So here I am.. About to be killed along with the mosquitoes.

    Cough cough. The air here is so bad. I better bring my bakua out before they begin to smell weird.

    GOOD LUCK, GUYS. It's so nice to see so many folks mugging at McDonald's. Hahaha.

    Aucun commentaire: