Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, février 15, 2007

    OOP no more! :)

    Hiya sweeties! I am in my school's lab blogging this now. Teeheehee. I am finally offically done with my OOP project (the programming codes and report) and YAY! :)





    Even though the codes were ripped off from Cheehiang, I am still very proud of myself. Wahaha.





    Anyway, I'm damn bored now lah. Wouldn've posted up photos if only the school's computer has the E: drive in which allows the entry of memory sticks, but too bad!





    Let me tell you verbally (hahaha. no pun indeed) how I spent my Valentine's!





    I had 3 hours of school and a total of 5 waiting hours in between the lessons. KNN.





    Psychology has finally come to an end and I am so glad to know my groupies, Serena, Mabel and Husaini. I had soooo much fun during class presentations, the making of the videos and singing K with the girls. :D





    These people make the freaking long break worthwhile man! <3





    [insert a happy photo of us. Since the photo cannot appear, IMAGINE YOURSELF LAH]





    After bidding good bye to my dear friends, I met up with Amelia and gang! :) The girls all had these stalks of roses which couldn't stop shedding petals everywhere. LOL.



    We left for Marina Square and we bumped into Jiayang on the way. Hahaha.

    Anyway, I went to steal this photo from Christine's blog. Hahahaha. I look so emo!

    Hahaha. I am very so much fun on Friendster seeing my coursemates. Hmmm.. Friendster is this really powerful thing that got everyone hooked lah.

    If you're reading this and you're still not my friend on Friendster, zhi dong yi dian hor.. Go add me yourself. Hahahaha!

    I shall continue hunting for hunks on Friendster. BYE! :) More later with photos alright.

    Aucun commentaire: