Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, février 28, 2007

    Ha-base!

    Studying calls for fake studying poses and photo-whoreness.

    This were on Friday, I think. (Bedok Reservoir mac)



    I suppose this is from Saturday (Bugis library)

    Monday was Ivan's birthday and we bought him a cake:


    Woo. 18 years old! Happy birthday, Ivan! :)


    And on Tuesday.. (Bedok Reservoir mac)

    fcuk in the sun. Heh heh.

    Lighting's not perfect, but we're staring at the post-it on the top that says "ONE LAST PAPER!" and this aunty just have to walk past.


    Anyway, I was studying real late with the girls on that day and I only went home at three plus, causing me to suffer from lack of sleep.

    My Wednesday paper (Telecommunications and Systems) was at 9.30am and I woke up at 8.30am! MADNESS. I brushed my teeth, attempt to get rid of my bed hair and I rushed out without bathing and making up.

    To think back, I wasn't really thinking at the point of time when I rushed outta house 'cause i ran to the road towards Manjusri; only to have my mother yelling at me that I ran the wrong direction.

    Hahaha. I guess it's because rushing to school is too much of a secondary school chore. If I was to have lessons earlier, I would've just slept on.

    The paper almost killed me, but I supposed I tackled it..?

    After bathing and waiting for the rain to stop, I saw my iBanking statement, got a shock and went out for retail therapy.

    I MISS TOWN! :)

    The huge figures kept appearing in my head and my conscience was killing me, so I only bought two things! Everyone say YAY!

    *

    GUYS, I'M LOOKING FOR TEMPORARY JOBS. BEST WILL BE FOR THE IT SHOW WHERE I CAN JUST STAND AROUND, LOOK GOOD AND GIVE OUT FLIERS. ANYONE GOT LOBANG, PLEASE CONTACT ME!

    Working at m)phosis tomorrow and *sigh* the SALE is still on and I'm really to be tied down with hanging, hanging and more hanging...

    I want school..

    Aucun commentaire: