Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, février 06, 2007

    Tuesday

    I am so bored lah. I am bored to the extent that I feel like typing, but yet, I have nothing to type about.

    When this kinda situation hit me, it's time to.. *rolls drum* DESCRIBE MY DAY!

    Woohoo!

    Today, my class had Telecommunications and Systems presentation and Shuyi and I are done with it. Yay! That's like, 2 presentations down, and 3 more to go. Lesson ended early for us because half the class was absent to avoid the presentation, obviously. Haha.

    The class girls and I had lunch and in total, we waited for 3 hours, because our Maths lecturer was on MC. Bah~

    I went home after Telecommunications and Systems lecture and I doubt the rest of the girls went for OOP, so yeah.

    Huixian came over to kajiao my sleep and we had roti prata for dinner!

    And I've been sitting on my sofa watching TV and typing on my lappy since 7 plus and my butts very sore from not moving..

    Wahlao. I'm damn bored lah!! *pulls hair*

    Aucun commentaire: