Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, décembre 10, 2007

    Before I start describing my pretty amazing weekend to you, let me share with you an incident that happened this afternoon!



    I received this call from some random number and this is getting rather common because I lost my contacts. However, it wasn't anyone I know and the woman on the line, who sounded really foreign, was like, "wrong number, sorry."

    I shrugged it off with the thought that hey, maybe my maid used my phone to contact her friends or something.

    About an hour later, I received a text from the same random number:

    Woman: when your phone lose... Dec-2 4.30am can u tell me thank.

    O.O How come this woman know exactly when I lost my phone?! Damn weird la! I didn't had had the patience to text her, so I rang her up but she kept rejecting my calls.


    Okay...

    YT: yes it was on that day. but i don't know what time. how you know? who are you?

    Woman: u write please call my room.. what is this..

    YT: who are you? is my phone with you? i lost it at zouk. tell me who you are!

    Woman: u tell me first then i tell u, what is please call my room...


    She really started to get on my nerves. You have no idea how kan chiong I was la. Seriously! And she wouldn't. Bloody. Answer. My. Questions.


    YT: i want my phone back and because there's no way you can contact me so i asked for you to call my room to reach me.. please answer my questions.

    Woman: room is your house ah...

    YT: yes. i got two home numbers. can you PLEASE tell me what's going on, who you are, and give me back my phone?

    Woman: that day u and guy take taxi are u sure...

    YT: my friend sent me to the cab and he went back in. PLEASE tell me what's going on. have you ever lost your phone? do you know the urgency i'm feeling? please let me know what's going on.

    I was so anxious, I couldn't even type sense.

    Got so frustrated, I seek for Xerxes' help; gave him the number and he called her up. According to him, the woman really cannot spend English well and she denied holding on to my phone and that she'd call me up tonight.

    ???

    Moments after he updated me about the call..

    Woman: i will call u tonight dont worry ok thank.

    YT: is my phone with you? at the very least please tell me that.

    I seriously had no idea what was going on and I certainly wasn't in any mood to play games with that woman.

    I thought about it.. and hey, if she's holding on to my phone.. How on earth will she know my number? I mean, I definitely didn't save my own number in the phone and with that SIM card canceled, there's no way she can find my number right?

    I was really puzzled.

    And then my phone beeped.


    Woman: no... because i check my husband phone inbox got write please call my room... so i ask u lor...thank.

    I thought back and I recalled the taxi driver lending me his phone to call, when I found out that my phone was missing.

    YT: your husband is a taxi driver is it?

    Woman: yes... remember but dont tell her i send to u. he will be angry i check the phone thank.

    Suddenly, I was enlightened.

    Okay, so this woman's the taxi driver's wife and she prolly went crazy, after checking his phone, with my messages because well, what was she to think?

    Given the situation, I'd think "Please call my room" is like, some kinda hotel or motel room and I'm like his mistress or fling or the other woman.

    YT: i don't even know him. he was very nice and he lent me his phone to find mine, which is lost, while sending me home from zouk. don't worry.

    Woman: i also got lose my phone but very difficult to find her.. next time be careful... thank a lot answer.

    YT: yes i will. you're welcome. i actually thought you got my phone..

    Woman: i dont know your phone thank.

    So I think I reassured the wife and they most prolly wouldn't end up quarreling and I still don't get back my phone.


    The whole thing is just so funny la. Hahaha. Seriously, only this kinda thing will happen to me. Pffft.




    Okay, stop laughing. On Friday, I met up with everyone in Papers, but the six of us didn't manage to meet at the same point of time, so no group photos. But oh wells!

    Sakae for dinner as usual. :)


    We spent like 3 hours sitting in Sakae, with the girls coming and leaving. Ha. Sit until my backside pain.




    Zouk after that!

    Meet Desiree, a very nice girl I got to know from Yihui. :)

    Yihuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. :D


    Friday was the first one Yihui and I danced until we shiok without anything going wrong! Heheheh. It was very good exercise for ZoukOut preparation too. Haha.

    MWAHS to one of my favouriest people, all the way from Jurong West (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY everyone I just got to know have to stay so friggin' far from me. Not fair..).




    Saturday is ZoukOut day! :D

    And oh, happy happy birthday to Mummy :D :D

    My favorite couple.


    We waited for everyone to come for like, more than an hour. Sigh, people with really bad time management. Ha.

    The guys got really kiasu:
    Check out the whole load man! (Y)


    Off to Sentosa, we went..

    Amelia, Huixian and yours truly.

    Anyway, digressing, I know my figure isn't good at all. I know my boobs are practically non-existent and I know my tummy is like, really flabby. So, cut it off with the criticism. I know what's wrong with me. Thank you very much.


    Amelia shooby dooby.



    Yours truly with Edwin and Ameliaaaaa.


    Amelia, Javier, yours truly and Absolut Vodka


    The girls: Amelia, yours truly, Loraine and Debbie + Edwin, who decided that he wanna spoil spoiled the photo.


    I like this photo:

    Despite the blur, we look genuinely happy! Ha.

    Yours truly and Loraine

    Melvin, who can't get enough of the Vodka



    Leong





    HAPPY PILLS! :D Gawd, I really loveeeee this bunch of people. So fun-loving and friendly..

    ZoukOut is pretty cool. I love the whole idea of the place being so huge and spacious (unlike Phuture. Pffffft.), and the dress code! Man, what's not to like? ;D


    Jie, who claims that he is still during puberty and with that excuse, he never say 'NO' to food. Ha.



    ZAC was really nice and he came to fetch me out from Sentosa, because I couldn't call or get any. Ahhh.. :D Many many money went to the cab driver for driving from Jurong West (See what I mean??!?! Everyone's staying so far away from me..), to Sentosa, to my place and then to the west again. :S

    Thanks baby.



    Sunday was Weiming's 19th birthday!

    The very few of us from the class gathered together to celebrate.

    Ha. Mickey and Minnie Mouseeeee (aka yours truly and Joann).

    We had dinner at Sakae and it was Weiming's treat. HEHEHEH. Balcony after that and I introduced Snowball to everyone. :D

    It is very well-liked. Snowball FTW!

    Xerxes, yours truly, Joann, Brian and Weiming THE BIRTHDAY BOY



    And I'm really very tired, once again. CIAO.

    Aucun commentaire: