Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, décembre 20, 2007

    Le holidays

    Town with Steffie on Monday!



    We realised just how seldom she appears on my blog, because we seldom cam-whore when we're out together. Most of the time, we just focus on mainly shopping.. eating and bitching. Haha.

    And we shall cultivate the habit of taking more photos now eh? :D


    HEHEHEH. This photo is a classic.


    One of the bestest girlfriends I can ever have. :)

    We pampered ourselves quite a bit, had dinner at Sakae (as usual), visited ZAC at work (for the first time) and met up with Amelia and Koonann.


    Silly, old, cute men standing outside Ngee Ann City. Hahaha.


    .. and Koonann with the Braun Buffel Christmas tree.


    You have no idea just how much these girls mean to me! Heheheh. And digressing, I look so tall. @.@


    We chilled abit and I went off to tag along to ZAC's class chalet for fun. Ha. The people there are one nice bunch of people man. We played "In between" (I lost away his munny...) for the longest time, had Macs and visited the Red House. Ha.


    Today was spent having some Christmas dinner with da pop and his vintage car club at Singapore Polo Club and then he drove me down to Haji Lane to meet the peeps with his vintage VW.

    Despite the smallllllllll lane, he insisted on driving in and created quite a hoo-haa with everyone staring and fussing around it. :\

    Anyway, we had shisha at one of the places (I can't remember the shop name)!

    Haha. I look so cynical.



    And we had this Royal Dip Platter thing:


    I dig the salsa sauce. ;D



    I LOVE HER MAY-NEE MAY-NEE.


    Edwin and Loraine

    Nicole and ZiJian

    Wenxuan and Javier gaying out.



    And Amelia's mummy came by to fetch us home by a cab. Heheheh.



    YT is a smart, good girl; was told that Zouk is friggin' full house to the max. (H)

    And it's about time to finish up the Christmas shoppingggg!!! Hohoho.

    Aucun commentaire: