Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, décembre 02, 2007

    Okay, I lost my phone.

    No plans made to replace it yet, but the courier will be sending a replacement SIM card down tomorrow? So please gimme your number on MSN. Thanks.

    And with this, please do not accuse me of forgetting who you are when you text me, because I lost my phone and the contacts so, get a life.

    Sigh. So... what phone do you suggest I get next?




    Friday was well spent with Stefanie in town. It's been quite a while since the two of us shopped, so the girl went crazy while I started to think a lot more than I used to before swiping the card. I salute myself yo.

    Huixian joined us after her class and we had Sakae as usual! Sakae has became a part of our Friday routine. Ha. After so so so so so many dinners at Sakae, I still love it as much as before. YUMS.

    Acid Bar with Huixian after that:




    And I am satisfied the iWant in the previous entry. Heheheheh. I am so spoiled.


    Yihui to Zouk next!


    I look damn retarded with the geek specs la.


    It's so unfair that Yihui looks damn great in it. xD




    Edwin, Javier, Wenxuan and Loraine were there too. And we all savored the home-mixed drinks Loraine brought along at the playground. Ha.


    Phuture was crowded to the max and I think we only had like, 20 mins of fun, while being trapped in the midst of the crowd for like more than 2 hours, making way for buggers. Bah.

    We all got bored and left before the party ended. Yihui lost her phone (noticed that I mentioned I lose mine too? Mine happened the next day at the same place.) and I had supper with good ol' Tom.




    Work at Harry's bar again on Saturday and it was time well spent watching the Chelsea and West Ham match with the bartenders and snitching off food from the kitchen. Heheheh.

    And the very nice bartender made me a Snowball. Heheheheh.


    ME LOVES. But that idiot decided to be more idiotic and he added a lot more vodka than he is supposed to. @.@

    Zouk again with Spencer and Felix after that:


    I can't make up my mind: to slap me or to slap Spencer?!?!?!?!?!


    Felix, who tried to kill me with many drinks and is getting enlisted this Friday or something. Heheheheh. :D




    And I caught a cold. Zzz..

    Aucun commentaire: