Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, décembre 04, 2007

    Man-they

    I am officially contactable through my same old number. :) Keep the texts and buzzes coming in yo! Ha.


    I had this quiz in school just now, which I think I screwed up. :( Sigh. Even after peeping at Joann's answers for half the time, I don't think I'd pass. YT, it's time to mug mug mug man.

    Anyways, somehow the guys managed to contact me (yay!) and I went down to join them for..




    .. celebration in town!


    We started off by playing with Zhihao's DS Lite, which is damn cool la. The magic tricks are amazing. Me wants a DS Lite too!!! The crowd started to gather, we had dinner and we slacked outside Cine Leisure taking many many many photos!



    Junwei, Zhihao, Rebecca, KEN (THE BIRTHDAY BOY), Yeeni, Benson and yours truly


    Despite hanging out with the majority of them for the first time, I managed to blend into the group, with them being such nice people. Ha. :)

    Many many many photos ahead! We were that bored.



    Junwei, Zhihao, Ken and Benson


    Ken and YT, who has flying fringe and is looking fking fat.



    Benson and Ken are really, really weird funny. ;D




    Digressing, I have no idea why (and I certainly ain't complaining) but today my Panorama skills is good! (Y)


    HAPPY PILLS.



    Hanging out with this bunch of people made me realize just how fair I am; or rather.. how dark and tanned they are.


    The girlies: Rebecca, Yeeni and yours truly


    Benson, the mafia-wannabe.

    The guys wanna kill me!!!1 :(


    Okay, I thought the above photo is kinda cute? But I looked totally horrid, so I decided that covering myself with the cute red heart will save you guys a scare, big time.


    Yours truly and Rebecca


    Oh, if you're interested.. Check out Ken's song here.






    Check out Zhihao's smoking butt:




    From the way the guys were taking photos, you know they ain't any bit camera shy. Gosh, my camera was fully charged before I left home, and the battery was empty even before the night ended. Whooooooooooo.


    iShyzzxzxxzx.




    Ah bengz and ah lian siolzxzxzx!





    Benson enjoys loves all kinds of company.


    Happy birthday, dude!



    Your friend, who stole my scarf.

    After what-seems-like-forever, we decided to give the boy his surprise! We had him blindfolded (with my scarf) and we paraded him around Heeren area. Ha.

    Check it out! (I think I'm quite heavily featured in the videos. HAHAHA! And yeah, you needa tilt your head to watch the video. Too bad.)




    Heheheh.

    After making the birthday boy felt like he has travelled all the way to AMK, we gave him his birthday cake at NYDC.



    View the motion picture here!


    Benson and yours truly

    There's actually a couple of the whole group photos (including Weizheng, Zach and Alex. Gosh, my memory is good! :D Okay, I cheated, I asked for help..) that's ain't with me (because my camera died died died.) and I will update once I've received it yeah.




    So I've made many new friends today and I'm happy. Well, no one can ever have too many friends, isn't it? I certainly ain't complaining with the new company I'm getting and I hope you guys are feeling happy that YT ain't blogging nonstop about just how mundane her life is, with no place to go, no one to go out with..

    Because with more exposure, it always means you guys get more photos to view and more stories to read. :D :D

    And of course, I will never forsake the ones I've always loved. You know I won't. And you know it has always been the same ol' YT, despite it all.

    Remember I said this long long time ago?

    At the end of the day, when it's time to part, you see your best friends waving merrily at you, rushing off to her love. You bid your goodbyes and although you'd be all alone on the train ride home, you smiled to yourself feeling somewhat better.

    Because you know that at least, one of you is happy.

    Let's feel glad that YT's happy, shall we? :)

    [UPDATE]For more photos, please visit my facebook. Kthxbye.[/UPDATE]

    Aucun commentaire: