Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, décembre 26, 2007

    Christmas celebrations

    On the eve of Christmas, we PAPERS plan to have lunch altogether at Sakae at 1.30pm, but us, being the same old us.. were all late, except Lecia. Opps! Ha.



    Camwhored with Amelia on the cab down there. Sigh. *mumbles on about cab fare hikes*


    It has been quite a while since we had a full attendance and yay!


    We did our traditional christmas exchange too! Digressing, Joyce still owes Stefanie her 2007 Christmas present. HA.



    The very cute snowman I drew for ZAC. Somehow I managed to be a lot more artistic than I
    thought I could ever get. ^^v Maybe the artistic cells function better at 5am in the morning.




    We got nostalgic and took neoprints!


    The greatest friends I can ever get in life. :)

    The girls quickly dispersed to get along to their own programmes, leaving the 3 of us behind..



    Christmas cookies from Debbie to Amelia. Looks great aye?


    Amelia and I went to visit Jie at work, and Edwin, Wenxuan and Zijian were around too!

    Ain't for you!


    Santa's little helper.


    Zoomed down to find the people (to name a few: Stefanie, Pingliang, Tom, Persley, Fengyao, Dawei, Zhiwei, Garie, Desmond, Benghon, Yuxiang, Chengyong, Xiaomei..) at Pan Pacific Hotel and camwhored like crazy with the dearest Stefanie! :D



    Love. The. Bathtub.





    We went to drinky drinky and count down to Christmas day!




    Yours truly, Stefanie and Xiaomei


    Well, I didn't manage to take photos with the rest of the peeps..


    Someone stole the Absolut Disco bottle from me. :( I want it lar!!!!!1



    Spent the night at the hotel, went home to rest a 'lil and I went down to West Coast Park for the gang's BBQ celebration party, along with Amelia, Edwin, Javier, Jie and Wenxuan.

    Chao gay...

    Wenxuan, Edwin and Javier.

    MAMEEE!!!!


    .. and us girls with Javier, who just came back from Taiwan. Woooooot.



    Okay, I'm very tired. Tired of sleeping only past 6am and tired of taking initiatives. Cut me some slack.. show me some love.

    Aucun commentaire: