Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, décembre 24, 2007

    So I finally decided that I really need money and I worked in the holidays during the weekends.

    After work on Saturday, the few of us (Amelia, Koonann, Koonpheng and whatshisnameagain?) went Zouk and it's one of the emptiest nights ever, with the guest DJ chasing people away with all his scatching.

    Yeah, you're pretty amazing, QBERT, but WE WANNA DANCE, DUDE!!!!1




    Well, the night ended pretty well with R&B (Yay!) and all the complaints left behind at the dancefloor.

    Well, the complaints about tired and painful feet still lingered on the cab ride home though.




    Something random:


    The group photo on Ken's birthday (3rd DEC) which I failed to get my hands on previously and found on one of the girls' Friendster just now.

    I just feel like I have to post it up.

    And I'm gone.

    Aucun commentaire: