Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 26, 2008

    black and gold

    I received my first ever ♥ letter (.. I think. I don't recall receiving any before previously. Hmmm.. or maybe they just ain't of any importance to me hahaha) yesterday. :] Albeit silly reading our letters for each other while we were lazing in bed next to each other, but it's so niceeeeeeeee. Heh. I'd love to share what he wrote to me with you.. but I don't think I'd live till tomorrow if I do so. Well, I don't want to let you see also lalala.


    Despite all the times I seriously had the desire to slit his throat, chop him into million pieces and flush him down the toilet bowl when he threw tantrums.. getting pissed off over the tiniest things..








    Argh.

    I can't seem to find anything suitable to type that ain't to mushy.


    Oh well, you should know what I'm trying to say.



    Been having a major breakout from I-don't-know-what and it is such a pain shoved up my ass. ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!1 I've stopped using my compact powder for fear it'd worsen my condition.. but it doesn't seem to help anyway. I have like, 10 pimples on my chin and don't get me started on the other affected areas. Sigh. God, can I have flawless skin please?


    And I'm seriously gaining wayyyyy too much weight. Honestly, you've gotta see the shape that I am in, to believe it. KX has been enjoying taunting and laughing, making fun of me, squeezing my fats reminding me constantly of me saying that I'm getting fatter, and I'm so sad. T__T 

    I told him that he is supposed to say that he love me no matter what and that I am beautiful the way I am now, but he brushed me off abruptly and continued ranting about how fat I am. Boohoohoo you can't imagine the agony..

    Sigh. CONDEMN FOOD!!!11



    Oppps, it's almost time to clock out, OUT! Off to KX's crib after school for some lovin'.   

    Aucun commentaire: