Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 12, 2008

    Hello!


    I've been forgetting that I own a blog and that I ought to take more photos for uploading. Weird. I useda be so anal about taking more, more, more photos. :\

    Anyway, I finally changed my lousy phone to.. my old lost phone! :D I still like it so much and I don't give a shit if you thinks that it's ugly. I LIKE CAN ALREADY. Plus, it goes with my laptop and camera.. so what's not to like? :D

    I'll take a photo of my happy gadgets family soon. :D :D :D


    Yesterday, KX and I went to watch Hello Panda Kungfu Panda and I like it a lot! So cute and funny la. And yay! I doubt we're the last couple to catch the movie. xD We had dinner at the whatitsname (Shukudo??) Japanese Pasta place at Cine Leisure.. and it's nice too!




    And that's all.

    Sigh. Time flies. OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: