Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juin 08, 2008

    when i get to Warwick Avenue

    The blog is getting kinda dead here. You all don't love me no more. T___T


    Sigh.


    Well, life still goes on! So, KX and I had dinner with Huixian at Sakae on Friday. :]





    And we met up with Christine and Cheryl to wait for the rest to get their bums in town before we head for Zouk.



    YAY, ZOUK BABY!



    CHRISTINE! :]


    I have no idea what's he doing in the above photos. -.-


    EMILY! :]




    Kaijie and Billy.







    On Saturday, we made plans to catch Kungfu Panda but the tickets were sold out everywhere. :[ So sad. We're prolly gonna be the last couple to catch it already. T__T




    KX kept scolding me that day. cry1 cry2 cry3 ..



    So we had Fish and Co. instead! :D

    KX likes this photo, but check out my multiple eyes. OOO.OOO




    I is thinking of the fries.. the calamari.. the prawns.. the mussels now. *salivate until everyone in the lab drown*


    After dinner, we got bored and I managed to bug him to climb the super long flights of stairs up to Mount Sophia. WAHAHA damn cheap (and tiring, mind you) thrill.

    And to prove to you that we survived the stinky stairs:


    Too shy to go in and see.. plus it was late! xD






    Sunday was the last day of the weekend. :[

    But what the heck, I got selected for the screening of Shaolin Girl by Nuffnang (hahaha always online at the right timw. xD)and the two of us hopped down to Vivo City to catch it! :D



    Thank you, Nuffnang!

    But, honestly.. I wouldn't encourage you to watch it. It's supposed to an action comedy, I suppose? But there's not a lot of action, and definitely a lack of funny snippets. I was so disappointed. (b

    Trust me and save your money to eat 2 McDonald's meals instead or whatever you wanna do with $10. 

    I WANNA WATCH KUNGFU PANDA LAAAA. (This is a public note to KX that we must must must watch on Wednesday, otherwise I'd chant Kungfu Panda Kungfu Panda Kungfu Panda everyday. lalala)




    And then we had dinner with the Ongs at Toa Payoh Lor 5.. somewhere there. Think orh lua, lala, big big fish, sotong and crayfish. YUM YUM YUM! :D




    Okay, I got nothing better to upload about already. HMMM today is the first time I wore shorts to school and I is so happy. xD

    Still haven't kena caught yet................. Hohoho.


    OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: