Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juin 02, 2008

    peanut ong.

    Hmmm.. it felt like it's really been damn super long since I last updated decently. Been getting busy doing nothing much with my beloved someone. Ha. Well, anyway.. yay, photos!

    Most of them are really very over-dued. HAHA. Sorry about the delay, loves.


    These are from last Tuesday:




    And we found this bus-stop bench at this quiet, secluded part of TP. Ha. As if any buses will come all the way into TP la. Perhaps someone stole it and brought it there. xD

    I look like cock. T__T And yes, the toe is still bandaged (actuallyicanchoosetowearshoesalreadybutidon'twantleh)..


    After school, Joann and I went to Foo House (which I think I mentioned previously) for dinner!

    Remember the Shrek ears from McDonald's? Ha. I found it lying around, so I qiu jian go and take. Huahuahua.

    Joann, yours truly and Winner the waitress.

    The steak is divine.. trust me. Go try it for yourself. DAMN NICEEEEEEEEE. The photo just made Joann and I whine for it and salivate la. (fyi I am blogging in school now..)


    And on some random day.. we morphed into OLs and aunties.. and we shopped for tissues. :D We were like, comparing the number of sheets.. prices.. and such. And we settled for this really cheap soft pack of 200 sheets (2 plys!)at $1.20. Woohooooo~!! Talk about money saver! I think this will be able to last us for the entire MP/SIP semester.







    OMFGWTF! I really sound like an auntie. T___T

    And it's pink somemore. ^__^v


    Er, we did some marketing at some neighborhood supermarket situated near school too..


    That was a fattening day. A very fattening day. I is glad it don't happen often. HAHAHA. Imagine how much we'd all balloon up after the semester, if we do this everyday! Not to mention just how sick we'd get too..



    The best combination ever - some girl acting demure and a rockstar wannabe. (pardon the spastic expression please)

    And er, don't think you noticed.. but I is taller than Joann in that photo. YAY! Eat that, Joann. :D :D :D lalala.


    I met up with KX after school in town, we did a lil' shopping, bumped into Billy, Lester and Melissa.. and we all hung out together before heading home sweet home. :D




    And yet another random day..

    Oh.. It was Friday!


    Friday is also the weekly sports day for the lab.. and we all went out to play during school time. Although I don't do sports (unless you count shopping as a sport too), I still chose to come out and soak up the sun.. Everything beats being cropped up in the stinky lab.


    Dawn, Joann, Ziying and Wenjing.




    I got super bored at the stands, watching them run.





    And then, they started playing captain's ball altogether, while I sat by the side and watched them play again. Ha.


    After school, KX came to pick me up for work and for the first time ever.. I understood how the street directory works. :D And work was stinky. Boohoohoo.

    And then KX came to pick me up again.. and we went home. :D Damn tired luh. Seriously got no life already. A bit only also cannot take it. T__T Boohoohoo x2.




    Saturday was spent slacking the entire afternoon away.. and McDonald's! It was also KX's friend's (catz?) birthday chalet.. so we all (and Ah bui and Botak) went downtown east for Wei Chian's party.

    Sigh. I like this photo but KX looks like crzap in it. xD

    -.- you'd think he'll wanna have a good photo one day..



    Kaijie, Botak and Perline, who all dowanna take with KX. Ha.

    Kaijie's stupid finger. -.-

    And then we went for supper at some Hongkong cafe along East Coast Park before we headed home sweet home. :]




    Sunday was spent sleeping reallll late and waking up damn early because of some idiot. I got bullied outta bed and we went for lunch with the guys.. Was supposed to head for June's birthday BBQ.. was supposed to have dinner with his family.. But we found ourselves in town instead. 8-)

    I intended to do some retail therapy that day.. but I couldn't find anything to buy. T___T Damn long never shop already la. tmd.


    Hmmmm and that's about it. My stale, but happy weekend. :]

    SATC tonight. YAY!

    Aucun commentaire: