Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juin 06, 2008

    i could stay awake just to hear you breathing



    It's been great in school these two days. With the lack of capacity in the lab, which leads to the lack of supervisors visiting the lab. HOHOHO. SLACKERVILLE, BABY! :B

    So well.. anyway, I brought my camera's USB cable to school today. xD So happy.. can finally update photos. Huahuahua.



    Chilled with Stefanie in town on Wednesday! :]


    Town is seriously getting so boring la!!!1



    We only hang out like.. once a week now (due to unforeseen circumstances, boyfriends and schools hahaaaa), but you know I ish lub eus deep deepp! :D



    Jelly was so wasted, I was deeply disappointed in her. Tsk.. Of all things to learn from her mother.....



    Everyday in school only know how to camwhore. HEEHEEHEE.


    So well, anyway.. a short update about what I've been doing.

    Emily and Steffie came to TP to have lunch with me yesterday (Thursday!)!!! xD It was soooo cool of them to wake up specially to have lunch with poor moi, who is stuck in school. And I had fun calling them up. HAHAHA was afraid they wouldn't wake up so I bugged them on the phone for the longest time.

    After lunch, we brought Steffie to visit cool places (actually it's just the book shop and Cheers. HA) in school and we went back to my lab to chill.. and play the Cooking Mama game. :B

    Thanks girls.. you are so sweet! And Steffie.. we'll go Clementi and have wanton noodles one day soon okay? Ha.


    KX and I had dinner with his family at Seoul Garden after school. O.O And the party involves his mum, grandmother, auntie, sister and 3 cousins.

    O.O
    O.O
    O.O
    O.O
    O.O
    O.O


    So nerve-wrecking. Thank God nothing I didn't commit any embarrassing or unpleasant acts (I think.........), otherwise I will never live though it. Hahaha.



    Okay.. back to photos and these are from today! :D Ooooh, I am so lovin' my camera USB cable.. it brings my blog to instant life!







    Wenjing so short. xD

    And the tee shirt gang!

    T___T I is the extra odd one out. Boohoohooooo.













    And we're gonna club tonight! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

    Aucun commentaire: