Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juin 16, 2008

    The seven things I hate about you 
    You're vain, your games 
    You're insecure 
    You love me, you like her 
    You make me laugh, you make me cry 
    I don't know which side to buy 
    Your friends they're jerks 
    When you act like them 
    Just to know it hurts 
    I wanna be with the one I know 
    And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do 
    You make me love you

    It's been boring.

    On Friday, KX and I went town for fun, went home and then we decided to have frog (sweet chicken hahaha) porridge for supper! :] And Saturday was spent sending my (new) phone for service. Sigh, so fast got problem already. But Sony Ericsson refuses to change a new set for moi. :[ And on Sunday, we had KFC at home with his daddy and sister, before I went home for da Fathers' day dinner (KRABS!!).


    Digressing, Joann decided to gimme a taste of my own medicine and peeped at my screen and commented:

    "So you had frog or sweet chicken porridge for supper??"

    Wah. Your friend so smart.



    So well, got nothing much to update luh. I is just everyday meet KX lor, nothing happening to share one. Hahaha. AND I KEEP FORGETTING TO TAKE PHOTOS. :[ In fact, I didn't take any photos the entire last week lo (except for the random photos in the previous post). Sigh.

    Okay, course manager on the loose. OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: