Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juin 15, 2008

    I don't want this moment to ever end

    :] Heheheh. So cute.


    I spilled an almost full bottle of jelly beans on the floor. Sigh. The happy-colored jelly beans scattered all over the lab's floor.

    Yandao ah peh.

    Cheesecake Collon!!!!1

    Smiley says hi. :] (Thank you, I know I got super cute blanket.)










    I don't want this moment to ever end
    where everything's nothing without you.

    I want you to know
    With everything I won't let this go
    These words are my heart and soul
    I'll hold on to this moment, you know
    As I bleed my heart out to show
    And I won't let go


    I is so bored. Good night. XOXO

    P.S.: Narnia is good! I like. Caspian's accent is oooooh.. nicer.
    P.S.S.: Happy fathers' day!

    Aucun commentaire: