Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 19, 2008

    onerous

     
    Messy messy us.


    Honey star stacking. Haaaaa.



    And I finally remembered to take photos. ^____^




    I hung out with Steffie on Monday. :] 

    .. and then I went home later than usual and my second father hahaha the boyfriend got mad at me. Boohoohoo.


    Eh, Hougang got pasar malam. SO HIGHHHHH! xD


    I swear that is not a bag of Chipster in my bag. :D

    AHAHA. I look so retarded. Like Freddo the chocolate frog.




    HAHAHA.

    Skirt frenzy. :D

    And because of the pasar malam (OMGSOHIGH!) at Hougang, I've been hanging there very very often lol. LONG LIVE, PASAR MALAM!!!!!111


    Okay, enough over-reacting. HEH. KX and I have been pretty homely recently.. And we're finally going out later. YAY! There has been an absence of his pretty face in da blog and I'm so gonna exile that fact later. Hohoho.


    Nothing to update liao. OUT!

    P.S.: Tag me leh. I is very bored in school and seeing tags make me happy. LOL.

    Aucun commentaire: