Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juillet 17, 2008

    all over you

    There's a drastic drop in my daily hits.


    Sigh.


    You guys don't love me anymore. :(


    Anyway, just for the sake of it.. here are some funny pictures to entertain you hahaha. You might've received them as forwarded emails!









    Hahaha.



    ***



    And I'm down with flu now zomg. I can't seem to drive the sick bugs away from me. :( KX's a powderful pua pear tang (sick bucket or something, in hokkien) too, so we're both sick together.

    In fact, I think I've gotten my flu from him boohoohoo.

    Sniff sniff.

    Baby, please stop thinking about me. My nose hurts.


    HAHAHA.



    Digressing, I caught Hellboy II: The Golden Army yesterday and I think it's nice! Albeit lame, but.. :D you know I can't smile without you.. 

    I wanna watch Dark Knight soon soon soon please!

    And I want my telly teddy bear.


    Aucun commentaire: