Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juillet 10, 2008

    you are my sugar rush

    Hello, I've (Wenjing is peeping and reading out loud what I typed, SO IRRITATING!) been wanting to blog, but I kept forgetting to bring my camera's adapter. :[


    So this will be, yet another wordy post. Heheh. Apologies! Please don't abandon me. T___T


    I've been badly stressed out by my project recently. Many setbacks made me realize just how we're not progressing at all.. In fact, I'd say our progress seems to be deteriorating. :[ Super duper stressed and so helpless.. But now.. the problem is partially solved and I is a happy girl, once again! :D

    KX and I went to catch his friend in the Singapore Youth Orchestra Concert at the Esplanade on Tuesday and we left at the first interval LOL. So boring one lo. They were playing Chinese music somemore, which were so not amusing me. (now Joann keep staring at me type.. SIGH!) And so we left for ICE-CREAMMMMMM!! And KX the meanie refused to romantic with me to the Merlion. Boohoohoo. :[


    Yesterday was spent at KX's crib watching some really old sequel of Batman (zzz I don't know what's all the hype up about him) and we both fell asleep watching it hahaha. Last time Batman very ugly one.. like some middle-aged accounting manager. I wonder how he looks like (mask off la) in the Dark Knight. I hope he'd be more good-looking now hahaha.


    And today is Daddy's day! :]

    Okay, I got nothing to update already. OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: