Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juillet 11, 2008

    Little Miss PMS

    I is very grumpy today.


    The entire world hates me. My bed hates me, the weather, my father who went to switch off my fan in an attempt to wake me up, my alarm tone, the aunty sitting beside me, the uncle who brushed into me because he kan chiong to alight the bus, my bag because the strap broke, the canteen vendor aunty in school because she didn't prepare the potato I always eat, the drink store because there's no original Yakult, the water cooler because it's spoilt and I have to go somewhere else to refill my water bottle, the door of my lab because it refuses to budge when I shove myself into it because I actually had to tap my card, but I forgot, my anus because it just won't shit and Joann hates me too because I just farted and she went all drama-mama and she shrieked and she ran out of the lab (talk about over-reacting sheesh). 

    :(((((((((((((999ninenine

    So PMS-y today hohoho.

    I hate school. 

    There's sports day later and I really really hope that it'd rain again later so that the classmates won't go jogging. Hehehahahoho. I don't like it when they jog because I get so lonely sitting alone somewhere waiting for them to come back.


    And I'm so tired because last night I got conned went down to find KX and gang after my family dinner.. with the intention to catch Hellboy but we ended up chillax-ing at Hougang and we chillaxed for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long and the guys' conversations were mainly army, army, tekong, army ghosts, army, army. Sheesh. You'd think they'll ever get bored of this topic. Oh oh, Ah Bui gets enlisted today! See you in 2 weeks, botak hahaha!

    The only thing to look forward to is after school when I get to see my baby. ^___^

    But that's still very very long later.

    To keep my mind from destroying the world, I shall continue to be a bitch to everyone. Teeheehee!


    Signing out,
    Angry teen

    Aucun commentaire: