Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juillet 07, 2008

    That's not my name!

    I've been really really boring. :[ And I kept forgetting to bring the camera out as well. Sigh, damn sian.


    I took MC on Friday because I felt so horrible in the morning. I was having breakfast and having shitting sensation at the same time lo. The doctor says it's stomach flu.. and somehow, I've got viral fever too. :S

    So I stayed home and went over to find the boyfriend after he booked out. I can't remember what we did..................... I think we had Chomp Chomp with the guys who didn't go Double O. Haha healthy lifestyle!! I hate it when KX is always so annoyingly correct all the times. I felt slightly sick after the supper, but mum's the word.. because KX will scold me. Hahaha.

    Thou shall always listen to the boyfriend because he is (very very annoyingly) right all the time and I will only stand to lose if I decide to rebut.


    I went for facial on Saturday and it was so horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeee. T___T I hate it that my face is so overly-infested with zits and I hate it even more that it's so painful to get rid of them. :[ And my face still haven't recover from all the massive and violent squeezing yet. Don't mention how red, puffy and jialat my face is when you see me okie. It hurts. :(

    I finally saw Bernadette after so long. Tsk, I think the last time we hung out was when we did our hair extensions together. And she was very nice and she shared with me this cheese thingy that feels like cuttlefish. NICE!

    And then I went over to KX's place and we fell asleep for the longest time, before we left to celebrate the very last of Ah Bui's freedom before he gets enlisted. Heeheehee. It was at some ulu pandan place which I wouldn't walk in even if you pay me $1k.. The street leading to the county club doesn't have street lights as all lor. Well anyway, we sang.. drank (coke, in my case).. and made merry. Ah bui got so high, I was scared of him. Hahaha.

    I stayed over at the boyfriend's crib after that! :D And we nua-ed Sunday away in bed until we left for dinner at Botak Jones after much consideration. Didn't know where to go.. what to do.. 

    After dinner (Botak Jones is very very nice!), KX got so full, he could hardly move hahaha. So we went home to play Monopoly! He totally pwned me la kns!!!1 I got so bankrupt. :( and he gave me chances to skip paying him rent somemore lor. I will win you in the Game Of Life!!!!!11



    No photos.. T___T So sad. Well, anyway.. my photos are so bad now, it'd only be a burden 'cause the school computer don't have PS. :\

    Digressing, PhotoShop is really so amazing 'cause I witnessed this before-and-after photos of someone's and it's so horrible how people are deceiving themselves and the cyberworld about their appearances. :S I wish I know PS very well too. Then I can bluff all of you as if I kan chio hahaha! Oh wells..


    I just wish that you all will think for yourself, not for the thrill, and definitely not because you're bored.. and "what harm can it do?". You know that there's this consequence that you'll have to pay when the game is over.. and that's no fun at all, baby. You've been through it before.. why do through the same ol' painful procedure over again?



    Okay, I got nothing to update already. So mundane right, my life? Oh wells, as long as there's you and me. :]


    Aucun commentaire: