Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juillet 16, 2008

    i was born to tell you i love you

    It's been long since I've posted up my photos eh. Time to show my face a 'lil before you guys start forgetting how I look like altogether.

    Hurhurhur.

    Wah, really so long never post photos already. O.O







    I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. I am not fat. 



    Teeheehee.




    Favourite all-time hobby:

    Imitate KX. :D (er, this photo is super damn long ago one hahaha)


    Okay, LUNCH~!!!!!111 *chiong to canteen*

    Aucun commentaire: