Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juillet 03, 2008

    don't dwell on the past

    I am in a fucking foul mood.


    After much hesitation and consideration, I adjourned my skip-school plan (because the boyfriend is on leave) because Joann's genuinely sick (eeeee so gross), it's gonna be damn suspicious with the two of us AWOL-ing, I've taken more than a couple of MCs already and I can't possibly leave Wenjing to face the ugly demons alone.

    So I got out of my crib painstakingly and waited for my Bus 8, which usually reaches my bus stop at 8.20am, but no, it didn't come.

    The first bus I saw came only at 8.35am lor, ccb. And of course it's sooooo packed, it wouldn't stop at all.

    Very angry.

    I ended up taking a cab to school and I only managed to reach just in time, but my finger and the sensor thing just wouldn't cooperate. ARGHHHHH!!!111



    When things go wrong, everything goes wrong. Boohoohoo.

    Aucun commentaire: