Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juillet 21, 2008

    why do you let me stay here




    I didn't neglect my camera last weekend. :D

    Thus a update with photos *sqeaks*!!!!11 This hadn't happen for a very long time hohoho.


    Last Friday, Dawn Dollie, Joann, Wenjing, Ziying and I went E-Hub (the new (to me) shopping centre at Downtown East) for SuperDog and.. NEOPRINTOOO~!!!!!1


    Hohoho. Damn old-school la. We all got so excited and ta-daaa!

    This one is taken from my (lousy) phone's camera.. Tsk. Very lousy resolution.

    I don't know why neoprints went out of da trend. :[ I still enjoy them pretty much, heh. KX! *hint hint* ;D


    The silly Ferris Wheel inside the mall.

    It might be silly, but I still wanna ride on it leh. Mini Singapore Flyer..



    After school, I met up with Huixian and Stefanie for dinner at Fisherios. :D We went fake eyelashes shopping and we hurried all the way back to Fisherios because the forgetful Huixian left her wallet there. Haiyoooo! Luckily we managed to retrieve it back. :B

    And then I bought J.CO donuts back for KX's family. Hahaha. The truth is that I wanna eat too la, but ignorance is bliss la. Heeheehee.

    Stefanie had to go home early due to boyfriend-curfew (bahwhatiswrongwiththewholeworld).. I met up with KX after he collected his specs and we went to New Asia Bar to visit HX's boyfriend, Yongsheng (just in case you forgot) at work.

    Just so you know, NAB is at somewhat the top of Swissotel, like.. level 72? The thought of sitting the elevator (She's stuck on my ella, e-ella-vator) again made me shudder. It moved sooooooooo fast.. scary. :S


    But the view was great.

    The photo I took didn't do the scenery any justice. So pretty la..





    Check out the fabulous man at work. Hahaha.



    And let the cam-whoring~!!!!1









    And the boyfriend, trying hard to look decent with his new specs.. heeheehee.




    IMHO, I think he failed. Lalala.



    I stayed over at KX's crib and we went to Ikea on Saturday, along with Botak! Goodness, I wanted to go there for the longest time la.


    :D I is a satisfied girl, baby.


    I got this:


    His name is Bear the Lion because it looks like a confused bear lion bear lion bear lion bear lion bear lion ahhh, whatever.

    Ahahaha, damn cute! ^______^


    After the short trip at Ikea, we went over to Mind Cafe for some boardgames.. along with Shihui, her sister (Siewhui? I can't spell her name, sorry), Ah Mao and Kelly too.


    Stupid Mr. X game..

    It requires so much thinking, I don't like it. Bah. I can't quite get why the rest can get so excited and strategize how to capture Mr. X.



    .. and First Hand too!

    Hahaha Mind Cafe was so humid, we got so excited, we starting perspiring kinda badly. LOL. FYI, I was the ultimate loser. Bummer. :[

    Mr. X again. :S



    On Sunday, I spent the whole day with the Ongs. Hohoho. We had turtle soup for lunch.. we went to watch The Dark Knight altogether and it was damn good la.


    I have this weird crush on the Joker.

    I think I'm kinda sick. :|


    Ahem, after the show.. we had teppanyaki for dinner. :] Ahhhh time spent with his parents are still so.. nerve-wrecking. >.<




    Today is a yet the start of another week.. and it's still oh so boring.

    I've finally started on New Moon (the sequel to Twilight) and I'm so affected by Bella's emotions. Edward, come back........................

    1 commentaire:

    Anonyme a dit…

    you know wad, i have a HUGE beyond HUGE crush on the JOKER TOOO! so you see my dear, you are not sick. We are COOL! :D

    -shila-