Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, avril 25, 2004

    arlOws~ [sUnDay] blaHz- my computer is still as laggy. argh~ but, beta abit le naHz... if i bad mood, ting i will throw this computer away, or sth le. loLz... just back from tuition. hmMm... nt bad nor. the teacher is nt fierce like wad i anticipated. hahAs... heng she wan go thru inequaLities nia. [[my best chapter]] den okiEs loRz... den go thru algebras. hahAs... nt bad nt bad. =P i ting im the youngest thr..? =\ all is jC/poLy de baHz... thr this reli violent guy sitting in front of me. he rite hoRz, -table shake shake shake-. hai me cannot concentrate. gt music also. quite coOol hoRz..? hahAs... but almost all is 5566 de songs de!! -blech- gt 3 enErgy songs nia. =\ laLala~ nth much le baHz... tmr gt sch! sigh- need to hand in chemisTry file. i go do noTes le~ chOy~!

    [bLardy HeLl]

    Aucun commentaire: