Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, avril 05, 2004

    arlOws... [mOnDay] hahAs... nth much happened todae lor. =\ i early departed again~ hahAs... went to bond. hmMm... feeling-less lor. jus like wad szekeNg said. hahAs... but i gt ulcer~! and tad tupid dentist jus hafta cramp this cheek bracket into my mouth. [to support it opening.] so pain lor. tortured the cushions of the chair. =x ting tear liao. loLs... den was asked to choose wad color i wan my braces to be. nv ting, transparent! loLs... dowan look so childish in colored braces. >.< finally after 1hr, finished~!! recieved a bourhure on "how to brush your braces". hahAs... so cool. =x den went home~!! my mota was so disguested wen she saw me. =\ izit reli tad bad..? loLs... finished watching snOw angeL~!! awWw... its jus so saddening! cried my heart out again. >.< torO said wo ai ni to tad tupid ger. -jealous- =\ den wen tad ger's nt around, torO would be... restless, ignored everyting/one. but wen she's around, =D. (T.T) wads so gr8t abt tad ger?! she... she... jus more gd looking mah! older mah! =\ -depressed- nvMz... =D im dreaming. loLs... supposed to meet luviNa.joyCe. but dey cancelled out in the end. hahAs... hmMm... i had sucha bbaadd time eating my dinner! everyting was cut into small small pieces. porridge again. cant chew! den gt this wire in the middle of my upper jaw, which interfere my food getting into the gullet! always stuck thr. need toothpick! (T.T) i dowan live le. nt useda it at all!! -cries- smone save me... hmMm... finished up my hw~!! [except maths and maths and maths] *cheers* so proud of myself. =x [29 more daEs to torO's gF's bdaE~!!] [[changed le... =x]] lalala~ hao men wor. how am i gonna face mJr tmr..? how how how... chEecHai they all sure suan me like siaO. (T.T) it hurts!! my teeth hurts!! tupid metal!!! zZzz... hmMm... its hard brushing teeth!! need a longer time. ZzzZz.... now im gonna be more late for sch! and it hurts. >.< so tiring. i dowan le!!! take it out!!! hai hai hai... so uncomfortable. cant eben chew a min m&n. wad am i to do with useless teeth?! -sobs- nvMz... i will gt use to it... one dae~!!! -one fine dae- one dae~!!! -one fine dae- loLs... lalala~ hmMm... go dreaMzlaNdz le~! cya gUys~!!! (^___^)v
    [what i want is freedom. when no one knows my real background and all. when there's only you and me...]

    Aucun commentaire: